Top Ten State House Bald Sugardaddies
So the FITS gals got together and took a poll. The subject was "Top Ten State House Bald Sugardaddies."
Now we know this won't be as cool as "Who's Hot at the State House" but you know, bald boys need some love, too - especially since there are so damn many of them!!!
Yeah, that's right baby!!!! Bald is beeeeyootaafulll!!!
So without further adieu, here, above the tree line, in all their crowning glory, rub 'em if ya love 'em - are FITS Top Ten State House Bald Sugardaddies:
1. Richard Davis - Give it up for the King of the Hardwood Floor Cranium Club!!! Smoother than a fresh billboard wrap. More clients than anybody in tha biz don't hurt neither ...
2. Fred Allen - Awwwwww ... such a cutie. When you stutter like that are you for real or just playing cute??? Either way it's working. And your pad on Sullivans right across from the Gov ain't too shab.
3. Dwight Drake - Money done make you forget a lot of things ... ear hair, nose hair, in fact hair pretty much everywhere except on the top of his head!!!!
4. Jeff Gossett - We saw how much you make on the Internet. So how about shaving that last patch and come give a girl what she wants???
5. Alan Clemmons - If we're good, will you show us your special Mormon underwear? We promise we don't bite ... much.
6. Brenda Lee - Grace Jones got nothing on you, baby girl!!!!!
7. Scott Richardson - His middle name is "Head." Nuff said.
8. Gerald Malloy - I've seen The Green Mile, have you baby doll?
9. Wallace Scarborough - That's not your Representative from Charleston - that's a MAN BABY!!! Damn ... this ... thing ... won't ... come ... off ...
10. Richard Eckstrom - Sure they call you "Mini-Mark," but no girl can resist a man in uniform. Ready for drill, big boy?